Submission to SUNScholar
SUNScholar is open to receive new nominations for the December 2022 graduation period. Guidelines for submission into SUNScholar is available at the LibraryHelp-page and General Yearbook 2022 for policy guidelines. To summarise the process:
1. The final document has to be submitted in pdf format. This is the copy following examination, and after all corrections have been made.
2. The supervisor/promoter/admin staff member nominates the candidate via the staff portal.
3. The thesis/dissertation is uploaded at: https://etd.sun.ac.za/submissions
4. The supervisor/promoter/admin staff member approves the submission via the staff portal.
5. The thesis/dissertation will be publicly accessible via the Internet following graduation.
The final date for the submission of theses/dissertations for the December 2022 graduation is 24 November 2022.
Publishing books/chapters in books and copyright
All inquiries related to copyright and the publication of
books/chapters in books as a result of a thesis/dissertation can be
directed to InnovUS.
Frequently asked questions regarding theses/dissertations
Signature on declaration page:
Please note that the signature is no longer required, and that the
student can simply type his/her name below the declaration. The reason
for this is that the whole process is recorded electronically, as proof
that all parties adhere to the policy etc.
Crest: The Scholar team will add the SU crest to the accepted PDF.
Any enquiries, send email to: email@example.com
Stellenbosch University Library and Information Service, Helpline Numbers: +27 21 808 4883, Corp Office / Postal Address: Private Bag X5036 Stellenbosch, 7599