Sign up for off-campus document delivery and send the full bibliographic details of the books, theses or journal articles required for your studies to the contact persons by e-mail, telephone or fax.
The contact persons will
- trace the documents in the library collection
- request the documents via interlibrary loans from another library if necessary
- make photocopies or scan copies (within the limits of the copyright law, that is only one article per journal issue and one chapter per book)
- issue the books to the student's library account
- send journal articles and scanned photocopies by e-mail
- send books from the JS Gericke and Theology libraries according to the student's preferred service, either by courier or registered mail
- send books from the Medicine & Health Science Library by registered mail only
Off-campus students are responsible to collect the library material from the post office and return or renew the items on loan before the due date, either in person or by registered mail.
Books may be renewed twice unless booked by another person. Renew books online at Renew Books.