What may borrowers do?
Items are issued at the library's lending desk.
Two renewals are allowed (if not yet reserved by another client) by:
- replying to the library's courtesy e-mail to remind you that the book is due to be returned;
- phoning the lending desk on 021 938 9492;
If a book is already on loan to another client, it may be reserved online or phone the lending desk on 021 938 9492. You will be contacted by a staff member when the book is ready for collection.
- Return library material to the lending desk during library hours.
- After hours: drop returns into the book deposit box adjacent to the library entrance.
- Return library material to any of the other libraries of the SU Library and Information Service.
- Penalty for overdue items: 50c per item per day.
For more information on borrowing, read the various user guides and How do I borrow and request books?