• tailored group training sessions for your students in the use of the information resources of the library.
• reserving material in the Short Loan Section for your students, so that it will be more easily accessible
to your students for a short period of time. Please provide full particulars in your e-mail of the item/s and
period the item/s need to be on reserve.
• tailored sessions in literature searching.
30 items for 3 months
Two renewals are allowed. You can renew your loans by
• e-mail: reply to the courtesy e-mail that will be sent to remind you the loan is due to be returned.
• phone the lending desk at tel. 021 808 4978 or send an e-mail.
• visit the lending desk in person.
• log into “My Account” to renew your loans. No online renewal is possible if your loans are overdue.
If an item is currently on loan it may be requested by choosing request next to the title next to the catalogue.
After receiving an e-mail the item may be collected at the lending desk.
Copying & Printing
Photocopying facilities are available for self-service. Students and staff members of the University use their student or staff identity cards for photocopying and printing.
More on services for researchers