6 items for 14 days
Renew your loans
Two renewals are possible. You can renew your loans by
- replying to the courtesy e-mail that will be sent to remind you the loan is due to be returned.
- calling the lending desk at tel. 021 808 4978 or send e-mail.
- visiting the lending desk in person.
- logging into "my account" on the library webpage. No online renewal is possible though
if your loans are already overdue.
If an item is currently on loan it may be requested by choosing request next to the title in the catalogue.
After receiving an e-mail the item may be collected at the loans desk.
- return to the Engineering & Forestry Library.
- Any of the branch libraries or the central JS Gericke Library.
Penalty for overdue items: 50c per item per day.
Request a book or journal article not available in the Engineering & Forestry Library or any of the branch libraries or the JS Gericke Library.
- Request training in library resources.
- Assistance with literature searching for assignments.
- Help with locating of articles after doing a literature search.
- When off campus or after hours AskALibrarian any question you would ask us in person.
Copying & printing
Photocopying facilities are available for self-service. Students and staff members of the University use their student or staff identity cards for photocopying and printing.