Go to the circulation desk with your student card and the book’s details, particularly the barcode. A staff member will reserve the book for you.
Library books are either accessible online in electronic format or as hard copies. Hard copies currently on loan to someone else are marked "Checked out at Library Name".
- From the library home page, type the topic or the title of the book in the search box (Books + Articles tab), select Books from the drop-down menu and click Search.
- To reserve a book that is out on loan, click the Holdings list tab below the Checked out at status. The system reacts with the following: You must sign in in order to place requests.
- Click Sign In (top right) and type your network username and password.
- Going back to the Holdings list tab, you may now place a request for the book.
- Select your home library from the Pickup Location drop-down and click OK.
- Your request has been placed. To double-check, click MyAccount (top right) and view your requests in the MyAccount tab.
You will be notified by e-mail when the book is ready to be collected at the circulation desk.