If a journal article is not available at any of the libraries of the SU Library and Information Service, you may request this from another library in South Africa or abroad by way of interlibrary loans. Instructions on how to find articles is available under How do I find information?
- To request a journal article, go to Request an interlibrary loan under Services.
- Complete the section under Journal article on the Interlending Request Form.
- Complete the section under Requestor.
- Select the library you want the article to be sent to under "Pickup location".
- Click on Submit to activate your request.
SU clients in Stellenbosch who need printed articles from branch libraries situated in Stellenbosch have to go to that particular branch library and request the article directly from them.
SU clients requiring articles not available in electronic format, and located at a SU campus (Stellenbosch, Tygerberg and Bellville park) other than the one they are located, may request the article from the library at their campus.